+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 36" WRIGHT STANDER for sale

1. Join Date
    Sep 2002

36" WRIGHT STANDER for sale

36? WRIGHT STANDER with a 17 hp recoil & electric start Kawasaki engine. This mower is 4 years old but looks like it just came off the showroom floor. It only has 135 hours on it and really isn?t even broken in yet. It has been kept in an enclosed trailer since day one and the only time it has gotten wet is when I washed it. It has had 3 oil changes (8,60 and 120 hrs) and on the last oil change I used Mobil 1 synthetic oil. The only scratches on this mower are on the trim side of the deck and scuff marks on the fuel tank from the trailer (see pictures). You can also see in the pictures that there is very little wear to the paint on the standing platform and in fact there is still yellow paint under the deck. This mower has only been used on St. Augustine grass and still has the original blades on it. This mower lists for $5,864.00 http://www.wrightmfg.com/ and my reserve is way below that price. I am selling this mower because I sold off all my accounts that I used it on. I could not see hauling around the extra weight for less than 3/4 of an hour a week it was used.
    Wayne
    Click here to visit our website

BLADES LAWN CARE
    Apopka, FL. 32712

2. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Wayne
    Click here to visit our website

BLADES LAWN CARE
    Apopka, FL. 32712

+ Reply to Thread